Thursday, May 26, 2016

Space

Space is a place I wish I could visit once in my life. I can't really think of how space and art actually go together but as you look at pictures of space you can see some type of art with the planets the creation of how space was created.
NASA uses angry birds to educate the children about space. I find this idea useful and educational and also fun. This is something I can have my little brother watch and learn about space without him losing interest.

http://stem-works.com/subjects/14-space-exploration
The image above is a monumental event that changed the world. Neil Armstrong, the first human to ever walk on the moon. This is historical because of the exploring of space with humans is more believable and realistic.


This was a interesting article to read about after learning about nanotechnology for the first time. Now it discusses how nanotechnology is apart of the space. It is mainly used to help create the space ships and prevent any accidents in space.

I found this article interesting to read also because it discusses how the gravity of space allows you to float around. It allows you to experience zero gravity as if you are on the moon or in space.


Art in space is just basically what the astrounanut make of it. There is no specific type of art in space. I enjoyed looking at this link because it gave me more knowledge about space and gave me a visual representation of what it looks like.


No comments:

Post a Comment