Thursday, June 2, 2016

The Getty Museum

After I visited the Getty museum I had a lot fun and notices a lot of things I couldn't learn when i was younger. Now that I am able to concentrate and connect with the paints and pictures. I do remember visiting this place as a child only because I use to enjoy riding the tram up the hill it was kind of as fun as a roller coaster, my friends and I would see who has the best balance.
Hi :-D
Bear Dog
I felt i connected with this photo because of the people in the picture as you can see it is a lady holding her child both waving. this could symbolize the mother teaching her child a simple wave teaching him manners and character. I feel a connection because my mother would always tell me to be on my best behavior. 





Another piece of art i found was interesting was the usage of how they connected two animals. The Bear and Dog sculpture use the nature and science to come up with the creation. The artist uses the animal strengths to create a Team that is unstoppable. For example, the bear is the hunter out of the two because of it's killer instinct. The dog is used for it's ability of being alert and ready all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment